AT&T has long been known as a Telephone company, and a very successful one. But what people do with their phones is changing, and AT&T is changing with it. Consumers don’t just want their phones for talking, texting and surfing - they’re fast becoming the center of our entertainment too, streaming live TV that you can play on almost any screen.
AT&T’s Entertainment Group is at the center of this transformation with integrated Wireless, Internet and DIRECTV products that seamlessly integrate to bring consumers the entertainment they want, the way they want it.
The Entertainment Group’s Advertising Team is responsible for driving consumer awareness and understanding of this transformation, making AT&T distinctive from competitors, driving both short term sales and long term value.
As Lead Manager, Advertising you will lead some of the most exciting and high profile advertising campaigns in the country, from strategy through execution and in-market monitoring.
- A natural passion for the most fresh, distinctive and memorable ideas in the world
- Support your Director in the development of fully integrated advertising campaigns from strategy, through production, execution, monitoring and final campaign reporting
- Work with external agencies, platforms, and internal partners ensuring clear communication and flawless execution
- Manage regular reporting and analysis of the performance of programs providing optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with all internal departments, including Marketing, Media, Sponsorships, Segments, Promotions, Legal, Product, and e-Commerce to gain correct direction, information, approvals, and eliminate redundancies
- Lead project management with tracking against deadlines, production schedules, budgets and competitive response initiatives
- Manage schedules and calendars for team as needed