The King Agency (TKA) is looking for a Senior Account Executive who will be responsible for the overall relationship between the Agency and Clients, working closely to develop short and long-term strategies in both traditional and digital spaces. This position will work collaboratively with the team leveraging all TKA services and resources to meet client’s business objectives while ensuring client satisfaction and delivering effective solutions. In addition to overall responsibility, this position will also have day-to-day client contact and management responsibility in maintaining a highly responsive service orientation. They must be knowledgeable in both the Agency and Client’s business. This position will be responsible for confirming creative concepts to ensure they meet client’s strategic goals and will be instrumental in the development of all strategic and media decisions.
Candidate should hold an undergraduate degree in marketing and 8+ years successful strategic account management experience. The position requires strong verbal and written communications skills; the capability for analytical thinking; dynamic presentation skills; strong personal organization; and interpersonal skills working well within a team.
Healthcare or tier 3 auto marketing experience a plus.
- Maintain direct, day-to-day senior level client contact and management
- Work in a proactive manner to provide strategic client marketing plans; research; development of estimates; client growth; communication strategy; ROI; steward of client and agency budgets
- Coordination of all steps in the client approval process; effectively communicate plans to clients; meeting deadlines and execution of marketing components
- Works with the creative and media staff to ensure client objectives are achieved
- Keep appraised of all relevant industry and market developments within Agency and Client Industries
- Strong networking skills to represent TKA at business functions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Well versed in strategic account marketing and planning
- Extensive knowledge and experience in digital marketing space
- High-energy, Type A, motivated self-starter
- MUST have 8+ years agency or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in B2C channels
- Experience in developing strategic plans and directing marketing efforts
- Manage the strategic goals of the clients through effective verbal and written communication
- Effectively apply analytical thinking to generate creative and effective solutions
- Desire to be an integral part of a team within a flat company structure with growth potential
Additional Salary Information: Benefits include Healthcare, 401K, PTO
We’re 20 years young.
But our experience goes much deeper. Our executives all bring a wide range
of skills and experience to one of the few full-service agencies in Richmond. At
The King Agency, you’ll find hard workers and creative thinkers, no matter what
department they’re in. They know that the only way to keep a client’s business
moving in the right direction is by always doing what’s right for the brand.