Welcome to the Reybold Group! As a multi-divisional real estate developer, we road map the opportunity for great lifestyles in places people want to live, work and play, through challenging and unmatched career opportunities for personal and professional growth. We nurture and promote an environment of respect, trust and teamwork. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, and solve their problems through diversity and new ideas retaining the very best people in the business. Explore a rewarding career with extraordinary potential at the Reybold Group.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continued opportunities for further training and development
- Great work-life balance
The Reybold Group has an exciting career opportunity for a Regional Property Manager, with a passion for the industry,to oversee the operations of and ensure the success of the Company’s residential rental portfolio in New Castle County.
Regional Property Manager is responsible to oversee the operations of and ensure the financial success of the Company’s residential rental portfolio.
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate property in owners’ best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual
- Prepare annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
- Continually monitor, analyze, and report on data such as traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow
- Create and implement strategic leasing and resident retention programs to ensure high occupancy and retention
- Deal with escalated resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management
- Consistently use successful techniques and company directives to screen, hire, orient and train new personnel
- Ensure efficiency of staff through ongoing training, instruction, counseling and leadership
- Oversee the process of generating qualified traffic by networking and marketing within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service
EO/AA /Vet/Disability Employer