| CG Life, an integrated marketing communications agency focused exclusively on the life sciences and healthcare industries, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Account Supervisor to join our Chicago team. |
You should have a knack for marketing strategy, project management and everything in-between and will act as the conduit between clients and the agency’s Creative, PR, Digital, Content and Management teams. Key responsibilities include developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business, and through that understanding producing strategic plans and managing their tactical execution. We need a proactive, positive communicator who is highly motivated and organized — and has a sense of humor.
Responsibilities: You love science, but could do without the lab. You love to communicate, but could do without the stuffy corporate lifestyle. You jump at the chance to:
• Work with biotech, pharma and medical device companies to highlight the absolute cutting edge of science advancement.
• Develop strategy to ensure that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages, and deliverables are included in all work.
• Orchestrate budgets and estimate timelines, communicating deadlines and project parameters to a diverse team. Ensure deadlines are met with maximum efficiency.
• Establish sound and effective working relationships and resolves conflicts or roadblocks to either the relationship or the completion of assigned projects.
• Remain flexible and accessible to clients; respond to requests in a quick and timely manner. Draft timely conference reports, roadmaps, creative briefs and more.
• Conduct internal and external client presentations.
• Proactively generate business building ideas for the client and creates opportunities to expand the agency’s business.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the life science industry, understanding the target audience, business model, trade media trends, etc.