Are you an Experienced Multifamily Professional and Enjoy making your Residents Happy?
If you are, then we have a career opportunity for you! Our residents take pride in calling our communities home, and our professional team of office/leasing personnel make that possible.
We have an immediate need for a Community Director and Assistant Community Director to join the rest of our team of professionals at one of our new acquiring communities in Raleigh, NC. This is great opportunity with a rapidly growing company with a portfolio of properties through the Southeast and New England.
Multi Family Residential experience is a must.
Community Director Job Functions:
- Directs and maintains daily property activities in such a manner as to win and maintain the respect and goodwill of all residents. Identifies and implements creative programs to offer services to residents. Oversees all operations including maintenance, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc.
- Provides superior customer service and communication to our residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- Supervises and leads property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Drives revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
- Maintains a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of overall community budget and finances
Assistant Community Director Job Functions:
- Perform all tasks related to renting apartment homes including generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet inquiries, greeting prospective residents, touring prospective residents throughout the community, qualifying prospects and closing the sale by obtaining a rental application and a deposit.
- Ensure success of marketing efforts by tracking traffic, reviewing ads, and developing potential marketing leads.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Support the rest of the property's team of professionals to provide a superior resident service experience!
What we need:
- Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own reliable transportation to fulfill all of the job's functions.
- Prefer four (4) year degree. Degree in business, hospitality or property management is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws
- Previous experience in the multifamily industry
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends on occasion
A career with our company offers:
- Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
- Generous rent discount program.
- An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
- Outstanding work environment with potential for long-term growth as we add new communities throughout the country.
If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work and learn side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please apply online today.