| Summary of Position: |
The motivated and experienced Marketing Manager (MM) participates in establishing and managing PlanForce Group’s marketing strategy. The MM organizes the marketing, advertising, and sales management tools (including systems and software) for the firm. This key leader reports to the Chief Manager and coordinates consultants, administers website and social media updates, archives project images and data, and controls expenditures to comply with marketing budget goals. With the sales team, the MM also addresses monthly new business goals through lead generation, cold calling, prospect meetings, and proposal writing.
1. Participate in the development of vision, business direction, and marketing strategy to promote the PlanForce Group story and capabilities to desired audiences.
2. Seek and respond to requests for proposals for architectural and interior design projects from developers, leasing brokers, property managers, contractors, and corporate entities.
3. Develop and maintain client-agency relationships, the prospect database, call lists, and a record of job possibilities.
4. Create content and direct ongoing activity of the company brand image, communications, PR, and advertising through numerous channels: website updates, newsletter/blog, social media, video, printed booklets, case studies, speaking engagements, and competition entries.
5. Oversee coordination of outsourced consultants.
6. Develop tradeshow presence and participate in multiple annual industry events, exhibits, and sponsorships.
7. Involve colleagues and participate in several industry associations throughout the year.
8. Spread the story and intent of the firm in all walks of life.
9. Perform other duties as required by management.